Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Welcome!




 
Greeting MCL Members,

My name is Yolanda Medina and I am the Commandant for the Waukesha County Detachment Marine Corps League.  I served from 1980-1985, stationed at Cherry Point, NC as an AV8A & AV8B Environmental Systems Technician (better known as a Seat Mech). I was the first female to serve is this capacity in the Marine Corps.

After my husband Joe and I were honorably discharged we moved to Texas and raised our family of 6 children until 1999 when we returned home to Wisconsin where we became active in the local Veteran's organizations.  My goal is to bring increased exposure to this league through community activities, sponsorship, and volunteerism.

Please join me at our monthly meetings and bring your ideas for where were can begin enacting these goals.

Respectfully,
Yolanda Medina
Commandant


No comments:

Post a Comment